I am feeling so blessed right now, in spite of being horribly ill. |
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Strange things Strangers notice..
We are at Panera for dinner tonight and DH and Jacob are running around the place giggling, laughing and playing. An older woman just came up and sat down beside me and said "I really have to tell you something. I've been watching your husband playing with your son and I am just *pause as the lady tears up* amazed at how beautiful it is to watch them. Your husband has been so encouraging and loving to your son and *chokes again* your son is so blessed to hear his father tell him how much he loves him. over and over again. My grandson is nine years old and I am pretty sure he has never heard his father ever tell him 'I love you.'" At this point the woman was openly crying and pregnant me was tearing up as well. I agreed with her that Jacob and I are truly blessed and gave her a hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment