Jacob throws his first "surprise" party!
I asked Jacob last week what he wanted to get for his friend Mia for her birthday, which is Saturday. His answer took almost 15 minutes, in short it sounded something like this. "I want to give her a surprise party, with cake and games and balloons and friends...and when she gets here we'll all jump out and say "surprise! Happy Birthday" Just like Dog's friends do for Dog on Wordworld. Yes. That's what I want to give Mia for her birthday." and so tomorrow at 10(ish) am. Jacob is throwing his very first surprise party. It was a very busy day today. Jacob made egg-free cupcakes, turkey roll-ups, bright pink fruit dip, a banner that says "Happy Birthday Mia" (which he wrote all the letters to by himself), he decorated the living room with balloons and paper chains. I have 3 dozen cupcakes that look like a 3 year old made and decorated them, (because he did) and a room full of balloons at waist level) and in all my party planning and years of parties. I have a feeling this one is going to be one of the most amazing and memorable ever. He really thought about this, and I'm really excited to have been able to give him the chance to give his friend this amazing gift. I'm so blessed by this boy and so excited to be a part of this with him.
I asked Jacob last week what he wanted to get for his friend Mia for her birthday, which is Saturday. His answer took almost 15 minutes, in short it sounded something like this. "I want to give her a surprise party, with cake and games and balloons and friends...and when she gets here we'll all jump out and say "surprise! Happy Birthday" Just like Dog's friends do for Dog on Wordworld. Yes. That's what I want to give Mia for her birthday." and so tomorrow at 10(ish) am. Jacob is throwing his very first surprise party. It was a very busy day today. Jacob made egg-free cupcakes, turkey roll-ups, bright pink fruit dip, a banner that says "Happy Birthday Mia" (which he wrote all the letters to by himself), he decorated the living room with balloons and paper chains. I have 3 dozen cupcakes that look like a 3 year old made and decorated them, (because he did) and a room full of balloons at waist level) and in all my party planning and years of parties. I have a feeling this one is going to be one of the most amazing and memorable ever. He really thought about this, and I'm really excited to have been able to give him the chance to give his friend this amazing gift. I'm so blessed by this boy and so excited to be a part of this with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment