I've loved you and watched you grow for four years now and you never cease to amaze me. You are so full of life and energy and you take each day and each step with such amazing joy. Everywhere we go you make new friends. To you the world is made up of two kinds of people, friends whom you have yet to meet, and your best friends. You are so full of emotion and feelings and often your feelings are bigger than you are, but everyday you are growing and you are learning to fit inside of the person that is you. You're bright eyed and full of life seeing new things everywhere we go.
I love watching you as you explore and grow and stretch and learn. You have been writing your name for a year now. You just recently picked up a book you had never seen and read it to us. I look at you so big and wonder how it is possible that you have grown from the little baby whose head fit in the palm of my hand to this amazing boy who loves everyone around, especially his baby sister.
I love you my son. You are a gift and the blessings you give me are more and more each day. Thank you for the gift of being your mama and I am so excited to see all the new things this year will hold. I love you!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment