I bought a new journal today. It is a book with a cover than can be opened and shut. I'm going back to really writing in it...an art form that is disappearing. I'm done sharing my thoughts with the world.
It's been fun. I'm done.
Thanks for reading.
if you anonomously read...and want to keep in touch.
kaspirant@yahoo.com
This is my final post on this blog.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks... it was nice while it lasted. Best wishes to you in the future!
-JDA
I will miss reading your postings. :(
Well at least now you will be able to write everything, instead of being more specific and letting people actually know what's going on. Hopefully it will be therapuedic if anything.
-Nat
JDA- I'm not disappearing.
xeroda-goodbye (?)
lexerdax-you never post either goober..you know how hard it is to keep up. I'll keep in touch with e-mails.
nat-ummm okay sure.
ok. so here's the comment that was long lost somewhere in cyberspace...
i think you should keep posting random pointless things about your life. people have nothing better to do than read it-so give the people what they want. (see how it all comes together)
Post a Comment