Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005 highlighted

January I spent last New Year's with Eric in Colorado Springs. It was a bittersweet trip.
I dreamed. I watched my dreams die.
Febrary, March I had a series of scary doctor's appointments that were put on hold when we found out that I was pregnant. I have to begin them again.
March, April I went to Yuma to see my cousin. twice.
April I met Adam.
April 22, I found out I was pregnant.
May I went on a whirlwind trip back home to see my mom, my dad, my grandfather Aaron and my grandparent's Philbrook, and Adam's parents.
I slept a bit from April to October...apparently pregnancy is exhausting.
Tricia came and visited for the 4th of July...we had a blast...as we always do.
July I went to Palm Springs with 20somethings.
August I went camping in Big Bear with Eric.
October I went to Pheonix/Scottsdale to meet Adam on his trip out to California.
And the rest of the year was a blink...I'm still struggling that it's January...someone paused my year in October and even though the clock continued it feels to me like it's still October.
I spent 5 weeks in bed at Kaiser, my water broke at 29 weeks. 11 weeks too soon.
I gave birth to my son, six weeks before his due date...on November 18th.
I spent the last six weeks loving my son and realizing that no matter what mistakes I've made in the past...or choices that I may regret....I love this boy.

And now I have to go back to work.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3