Friday, December 16, 2005

Torn...

I feel so torn. As if my life has been shredded and the pieces scattered. I find bits and pieces of me as I go through out my day and I try so desparately to put them all back together again. As I piece myself together I step back and look back at the woman who I've become. I'm not sure I like what I see. The good thing is there are still pieces missing that I am working on retrieving, and with those pieces back, the picture of the woman will be different. Constantly changing as the days go by. Each decision and action subtly creating a new person. When I do see a woman looking back at me that I like the looks of, I can strive to remain that woman, but life....life keeps on coming and I am not backing down.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3