I can't find mine. I used to love Christmas soo much. The baking, the decorations...all stuff that I look forward to all year. February of 2004 I *we* moved into my current apartment. I was soo incredibly excited *even in February* that we FINALLY had a place of our own. In the 4.5 years of marriage we moved fromhis parents to upstairs at my dad's, never a place of our own. So we never had a place of our own to decorate. One of the most exciting things of the new apartment was that I was going to get to decorate it. I started making plans even in February...but then that July...and when Christmas rolled around, he still had all my decorations and I was traveling for the entire break, Virginia, North Carolina and Colorado. No use decorating when no one would be there. So after last Christmas nothing happened, I started trying to get excited about decorating MY apartment this year. I still don't have my decorations...and after 10 weeks of differential pay...I can't afford to go buy any. I miss the excitement and the fun of decorating. This is Jacob's first Christmas...I feel like I owe it to him to decorate...but I just can't find the spirit.
I want to find my Christmas joy...
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know what you mean.
Post a Comment