Sunday, March 12, 2006

20-somethings friends *and other friends too :)

It's just so hard to get there. I am tired and Jacob needs attention and love. The rain coming down doesn't make it any easier. I have a to-do list that is seriously a mile long and what pray tell did I do this evening after I ate dinner? I sat on my couch and held my son and fed him and loved him and played with him.

I'm sorry if I'm neglecting you...but right now...he is just that much more important...and I don't want to miss this. I'm not going to let him grow up in front of me...while I'm too busy to be there. So it's about simplfying and getting what NEEDS to be done done and allowing other things to fall by the wayside so that I can cuddle him and care for him and give him what he needs.

I do miss you though...all of you so very much. We really should try to get together sometime. Maybe I'll have a game night. :)

*hugs* to you all.

3 comments:

timoth said...

>I sat on my couch and held my son and fed him and loved him and played with him.

Where is your sense of perspective, woman?

Anonymous said...

Its okay; we miss you, though. A game night sounds fun...
~Katherine

*sara* said...

where did your other post go? i was just kidding.

Swidget 1.0 3