Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Prank Phone calls.

*laughing almost too much to type*

Oh my goodness the funniest thing in the world happened to me the other day. I can't stop my inner chuckle from spreading to my lips and face as I even think about it. I was driving home from IKEA with some super fun friends and my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it showed that it was my mom calling....now my mom hardly ever calls me. There has to be some important reason if she is calling...so I picked up the phone. The odd thing was it wasn't my mom on the other end of the phone...it was my stepdad. He was saying some really strange things. I was surprised he was calling me so I told him that. He responded what do you mean I never call you? We just talked yesterday...I had a funny look on my face and kept trying to figure out why he was being so strange...suddenly i hear bursts of laughter coming from the other end of the phone from not only my stepdad but also my mom. He finally chokes out "I've been had...You didn't tell me that she had caller ID."

I was cracking up so much. I realized that my stepdad was seriously trying to prank call me....I still chuckle.

Thank you modern technology!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3