I know that God has a plan that is bigger than me. But right now I feel so broken and alone that I don't know how to keep trusting. I have so many dreams shattered around me. I cried for hours today...I don't think that's healthy for me or my son. I don't know how to keep going. Everything I was working toward was just yanked out from under me. I feel like the ground beneath me has given way. Why when everything finally starts feeling normal again after months of unbearable depression do I have to get news that hurts worse and sinks me deeper than when I started trying to get out of it?
I know that some things I said today hurt people and I can't take them back...I just wish I could apologize and move on from it. I think I will go curl up with my son now.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
life is tough. i hope you are doing alright. im praying for you. you have a huge challenge ahead of you, but you can do it!
it's done. I didn't leave your comment on their either. whats up? im pretty busy with work and camp this week and next week--but after that we should catch up!
Embrace the bad days as well as the good ones..bad times are blessings from above that allows you to find the
strenght within. Do not resist what is, Bend to overcome.
I too came a long way and was in a difficult path..When u get a chance, pick up a book titled "The book Of Now". It helped me a lot just get through each day.
Post a Comment