Wednesday, September 20, 2006

why...

can't you people find something else to talk about than me. Get your own life. Mine is just fine and I'm happy. Let me be.

Go away. You don't know what you are talking about. I don't even LIKE writing where people can read it anymore.

There are too many crazy people in the world. Get a life guys...seriously. Stop analyzing mine. Yup...made mistakes. Who hasn't...seriously.

Stop judging me...


John 8:7

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

You can have your stones back. They hurt...but my God can heal those wounds. Stop throwing them at me please. I have better things to do than pick up your stones. I have a life and I'm living it...instead of scrutinizing yours :)

I hope God gives you peace. It is a super amazing gift...just like his grace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so you know, i've never judged.

lexerdax said...

:(

*sara* said...

do you ever check this? hopefully i'll find some time to get to chicago to see you--but we're still in cincinnati, so who knows. How was jacobs birthday party? i would love to see pictures :)

Swidget 1.0 3