We are driving home from an afternoon of more errands than we should have shoved into the space of an afternoon. Something ridiculous happened, the kind of thing that you would have remembered except for the fact that what happened next just took the limelight away... Jacob yells out from the backseat "I didn't see THAT coming?!?!"
I turned to Adam. Where did he learn that?
Adam shrugged. No clue really.
We continued on our way, but from the backseat pipes up our little mini-Adam with his amazing memory. "Monkey George!"
Adam and I turned again to each other. "Must be." Adam nods in agreement.
To Adam, I ask "Who says it?" (The man knows everything about just about any movie he's seen.) "Must be Ted...he trails off lost in thought...
"son" interjects Jacob once again. A visible light bulb goes on above Adam's head as he quotes the whole scene to me in which "Junior" the son says the words Jacob picked up.
Now we like Curious George...but Jacob's only seen it a handful of times...and it's been several weeks since he's seen it...stinker.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jackson loves Curious George. Somtimes I think I should have named him George.
Tag you're it! Check out my blog http://messners.wordpress.com
Post a Comment