A few nights ago, I asked Jacob if he was ready for bed. "Yes!" he responded. I started to take him to his bed.
"No, mama. Not *my* bed. I want to go to *your* bed!" I inquired why after a month of sleeping in his very own bed,he wanted to come back to my bed. "That's easy mama. Every time we go to bed, I wake up and you are not there anymore. I don't like that. I don't want to go to bed in my bed if you aren't going to be there when I wake up again."
He's smart. Too smart. Little bugger. So we moved his bed next to our bed in our room and he once again is sleeping in his own bed, and now when he wakes up, I'm right there to comfort him. :)
Tonight when I put him to sleep he cuddled up next to his sleeping sister and told me "You can go now Mama, just leave me and sister together okay?"
I love this boy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment