Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Joy! Rapture!! Bliss!!!

I love the way God gives allows us to have days which are blah so that the days that follow, when we can see the sunshine, it seems all the more brighter. I am a nut, I know! I woke up this morning feeling refreshed for the first time in days. Today is a great day. Every Tuesday my team teacher and I meet in the morning for prayer. We pray for our students. We pray for ourselves, that we can meet the needs of our students, and be a light in a dark place. We pray for our school. Today, It was a blessing to have that time with her. We compliment each other so well. As I was leaving I said to her "I am going to have a great day today." I believe in the power of our words. Speak your prayers aloud. It gives them more power. Speak the truth. Today is amazing. I am still smiling and it's already after lunch. Such an amazing feeling. Praise God for the daisy days!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3