A wiseman told me something today. (Okay I am not sure how wise he really is, but his words today hit home for me and his last name is Wiseman). He said that he wants to pass the current test he is in because he doesn't want to be tested again later. This seems so true. God allows circumstances and tests in our lives to make us stronger people. I must look at my current hardships as a test I need to pass, and Lord knows I don't ever want to live through a test like this again. Gotta learn what God is teaching me the first time around. Let Him teach me.
Lord, I don't know what plans you have for my life, but you said "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " (Jeremiah 29:11) I praise you that you do have hope and a future planned for me, even now, after I have made so many mistakes. I don't know what my future holds, and I don't really know where you are leading me now. One thing I do know that I need to press on toward the goal, and not look back. Thank you for giving me the strenght and courage to look forward and not look back. I know that you love me. I trust you, Lord, I trust you with my life. I know that you won't bring me any trials I cannot overcome. Thank you, Lord, for loving me enough to bring me to a place where I can love you more. I am yours Lord. I am completely yours!
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment