is deafening! I have always been super social.
Lord, thank you for the gift of being alone so that I can learn to love myself. I am overwhelmed by the intense feeling of loneliness tonight, but I know that YOU love me and YOU are here even though no one else is. Thank you God, for being right here by my side even though I am feeling utterly abandoned and all alone in the world. You are my rock, I turn to you now. I am yours Lord. I have nothing else.
Monday, September 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How real my feelings sound when you say the words. I am more alone than I have ever been in my life, yet I feel such a peace. I don't understand the peace. But that is why it is called 'the peace that passes understanding' i suppose. Being alone for the first time in 25 years is truly and eye-opener. I have always depended on others to be there. Now I only have Christ. I will praise Him for this. I can do nothing else.
Post a Comment