Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Ok, so I have to confess I back dated the post a little because I didn't actually get home tonight until well after midnight, but I wanted to post about my birthday ON my birthday...so I'll just pretend that since I haven't gone to sleep yet, that it is still my birthday.

What a day it was.

I spent the morning driving and at the dentist....happy birthday to me...yeah I know, bad timing on that one. But then I went out with Katherine shopping and to a coffee shop. We had a great time. I had a Smore's Mocha...YUM...sooo good!! I want another one now..eh I guess now is a bad time since I should be sleeping. After the coffee and shopping we met up with a group of 20somethings and *watched* The Wizard of Oz at the park at Victoria Gardens. I say *watch* because we didn't do much watching, but it was fun. We sat and talked; we walked and talked; we laughed and ate and just had a great time.

After the movie we walked over to The Cheesecake Factory. Cheesecakes, chips, appletinis, pepper, cold coffee...and crazy conversations...it was a great time. It ended up being the 3rd free dessert I got for my birthday...once last weekend in Palm Springs *thanks JDA*; One at lunch today *thanks Katherine*; and the last one at Cheesecake Factory...and pretty horrible 'sundae' but it was fun...and that was compliments of the wait staff listening to an amazing rendition of Happy Birthday by my dearest friends.

So overall :D it was a beautiful day...if you erase the part of me standing on the side of the road holding Shannon's hair while she emptied her stomach...and the hour at the dentist...eh it can't ALL be peachy pretty fun awesome good.

Happy Birthday to me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again!
-JDA

timoth said...

Um... appletinis? Hey, wait a minute... there's worms in this can!
Happy Birthday

Eunice said...

Happy Belated birthday! :)

Swidget 1.0 3