Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday my dearest son!

Two years ago today, I held my son in my arms for the very first time.  
Two years ago today, I became a mother.
Two years ago today, you breathed your first breath; cried your first cry; felt your first kiss.

Two years ago today, you were born a small bundle of joy and promise.

Today you are two, I held you in my arms.
Today you are two, I love being your mother.
Today you are two, your breath, your cries and your kisses are all things I cherish.

Today you are two years old.  
You are quickly growing and learning so many new things.  
Everyday you are finding new ways to grow.  
You never cease to amaze me 
I have loved watching you grow into the boy you are today.
I cherish every day we have to grow and learn together.

I love you Jacob!
Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3