Monday, November 05, 2007

Time to write again.

Oy! It's been too long since I've been here.  I feel like I need to start all over at the beginning...
I am mama to stunningly amazing DS, Jacob who is going to be two in just a few short weeks.  I am growing our new bean, Leah, who is due to make her appearance early March 2008.  I'm the wife to the most amazing Dadi in the world who loves me whole-heartedly, unconditionally and completely.  We are a simple family, living simply, loving wholly and experiencing life completely.

I work too much. I hate my job, and long for the day to stay home and raise my family without an out of the home job.  I love my husband and all he is doing to make my dreams come true.

Excited to be back in the blogging world.  Can't wait to start putting my thoughts, dreams and ideas down somewhere for the world to see.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3