Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Motorcycles and Palm Springs

For those of you who are convinced that when I don't write...something terrible has happened...here is an update. Tomorrow we are having an assembly for the sixth graders at school. It's going to be a group from Florida doing lessons on violence and a motorcycle stunt show. That will be fun. Friday and Saturday I will be in Palm Springs at a Math conference. This week at school, stressful. Big assembly tomorrow, Sub on Friday. So yeah. That is why I won't be on much... but check anyway..makes me feel good.

Oh and the district 'lost' my paycheck. Very frustrating. Took me 3 hours to 'find' my money that I should have had in my bank account on friday. FRUSTRATION. Ok goodnight.

Lord, you already have this week in your hands. Give me the strength I need to get through it as well.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3