I choose to not be depressed. Am I allowed to do that? It's been a long week, but a great one. I had a blast in LA with Sam and Natalie. We really didn't do much but that was perfect. Being lazy and laying on the couch was exactly what I needed. I drove home Friday well rested and ready to enjoy and fun and productive weekend.
Friday night I had a BLAST!! I went back to LA with my friend Joanie. We went to a great little place called Cafe 50's. This place was built for people with ADD. There was stuff to look at everywhere, the walls, the ceiling...amazing. The food was great too. Then we went to Diddy Riese Cookies. I loved the atmosphere. The concept of the place is well worth standing in line for. You pick 2 cookies and one flavor of ice cream and they make an ice cream sandwich for you. The fun part, it's only a dollar. It was crazy fun. We drove around LA...word for the night was circles. *LOL* Not gonna say anything other than that *hugs Joanie*. We ended up at the Standard. The night manager and the concierge are both good friends of Joani. We stood back and listened as Jason explained to a gentleman that the rooftop was at capacity and he couldn't allow him to go up. Shortly after he escorted us to get our wristbands and head on up. It was great. We got drinks and chatted with some Armenian guys. They tried hard, too hard, to pick us up and get us to go back to their 'crib'. It wouldn't have worked no matter what but it sure was funny to watch them try. As it got late...errr umm early even...we decided we better head home and we went down to see Matt again before we left. We ended up standing there chatting with him and some of his friends for quite some time. It was a great night. :)
Sunday, November 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you finish your grades? How was your conference yesterday?? Did your kids eat the substitute alive??
:)
I LOVE Diddy Riese... good choice! I guess this explains why we missed you over the weekend. We hope to see you next Sunday!
-JDA
Post a Comment