*screams*
Friday nights are now my only real "free" weeknight. I work at Sylvan all the other nights.
So let me tell you about Friday night.
I was planning to go see a movie with some teachers at school.
I was also attempting to plan to go Christmas shopping with some friends.
20-somethings is having a party.
SBTA is having their monthly get together.
My ex finally said that Friday is the only day that I can come get my things from storage.
*edit* I guess I am also supposed to be home on the computer apparently :) "it's where I belong" *edited in response Tarnaak's post on forum*
What am I supposed to do?
I think I want to just stay home, curl up under my covers and stay there. FOREVER.
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So I made plans on the movie, because Joanie is fun and I want to do that. The shopping still gonna happen. The rest I think is just not gonna happen...so who knows when I'll get my stuff, and I miss you 20somethings gang, and Camelot people..enjoy..I have a life outside of that world :)
Post a Comment