So I got a second job. I'll be working 15 hours a week or so at Sylvan. The take home paycheck will be exactly the amount I am currently getting from my roommate in rent. Today my roommate told me that December 15 would be the move out date. Not surprising we made the arrangements on a temporary basis to begin with. I can't believe that God provided me the money before I knew that my rooommate was moving out. I am not looking for a new roommate. I want some time on my own. I need some time on my own. I need to learn to exist just me....and love me when no one else is here to affirm me.
Pray for me. I am going to be doing a lot of working these next few months. It will be a good thing. God is good. My car and my heater are both working now...if only my microwave would get better :)
*hugs*
Saturday, December 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have a roommate? ... A different roommate?
not anymore :)
Post a Comment