Sunday, April 17, 2005

Acquaintances

I would have liked to think at one point in time we were friends. But I guess I am wrong about that. I don't know exactly what happened between us and because we haven't talked in so long I guess I don't have a right to treat you as a friend. You can find me if you want to, I'm not hiding. I was looking for a friend in the game and when I didn't find him, I said "Hi" to you. I wasn't expecting anything. I just wanted to say "Hi". Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. That wasn't my intention. I only have my account active until June, and after that I really don't think I'll keep playing. /shrug I don't know. A lot is going on in my life. You know that though :) we used to talk about it.

I hope you are doing well. I valued you and our friendship. You kinda disappeared suddenly and stopped talking to me. You never really told me why. I don't even need to know. But if you want a friend now...I am here. It's really up to you. If you want me to leave you be...that's fine too.

Take care :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3