Sunday, April 24, 2005

Handwritten letters and peaceful naps.

I've been so tired lately. I have perfected the fine art of napping. It truly is a wonderful thing.

I am now on some sort of antibiotics for the upper respiratory infection thingy that the doctor believes I have. I hope to start my morning walks again this week, it's been a while. I have really been feeling pretty bad these last few weeks...

I know I haven't been writing much. I've started several paper and pen journals over this last few months, the most recent one started last friday. It's a journal of letters. Maybe someday I will share them with you. I am not sure if I ever will. Someday, when the journal is complete, I hope that the person to whom these letters are written can read and understand what I mean and am saying in them. They are truly heartfelt letters and truly are the beginning of a legacy. The only other time I have ever had a journal of letters was to my ex-husband, and these are a whole different sort of letter.

Lord I know you are the God who heals. Thank you for your healing touch.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3