Thursday, March 24, 2005

Enough is enough.

I need my sunshine back. I know the devil is alive and working in the world. I know that I am seeking Christ daily and not giving the devil a foothold in my life. I know that the devil is using my weaknesses to try to get me to stumble. I am stressed. I am tired. I don't have time to do the things I need to do let alone the things I want to do. I am living for Christ. I am making a difference. I am frustrating the devil to no end. I won't let him keep me down. I won't let him win.

Lord, give me YOUR strength and joy today. I can't seem to find mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mere gift of life offers us all a light when our lives seem beset by darkness. It does so by enveloping us, sustaining us, and inspiring us with its own fragile yet enduring nature. Returning the gift daily, by even the act of feeding the living can make many suns shine in our lives...look at how blooming plants react for instance...enjoy! :-)

Keyframegirl said...

*hands you a baseball bat*

:)

Just remember the darkness will make the sunshine and the top of the mountain seem even more special and valuable. Even if you can't see it now, it's coming soon!! *hugs*

Swidget 1.0 3