Saturday, May 07, 2005

1000 blank white cards

Last night was a extremely fun. We had another game night which I am finding that I enjoy more and more each time I host one. Maybe I'll start doing them 2 times a month. Anyway, last night there were only 4 of us and we sat around talking for a bit. It was a ton of fun to catch up. Life has been spinning me in circles so fast the last few weeks, that to just sit and relax and talk and spend time with close friends was the perfect way to spend a Friday night.

I have a dear friend, someone I am extremely close to, who I mentioned that I was having friends over and he suggested this game. He asked if I had ever heard of 1000 blank white cards. I think he could sense the odd look he received over the phone. He went on to explain the game.

With looks of uncertainty from all involved, we decided to try out the game. It was hilarious. It will become a staple at all game nights I am sure. I can't remember laughing this hard in ages.

The thing about the game that makes it the most fun is that i that it evolves as the night goes on. This is a game that is tailor fit to any group of people who sit down to play it and is guaranteed to bring laughter and fun to any get together.

The rules are negotiable so those of you who prefer 'cheating' and 'winning' will find that you are well suited to this game.

So in all, last night's game night was awesome, and 1000 blank white cards part two will be coming soon.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3