Every person on Earth has two inevitable things. One day they are born. One day they will die. What we do with the in between is who we are. I have several blogging friends and today with great sorrow and great joy I see the completeness of this circle. A dear friend has brought a new life into this world. What a beautiful baby. Another dear friend *I hope I am allowed to call you that* has lost today one he loves. The circle of life...we all begin, we all end.
I posted in jest that brownies are the meaning to life and was going to see how many questioned me on that. I feel foolish for the playful banter that brought me to that conclusion. The meaning of life...is what we make of it. Everyday we wake up and it is what we do with ourselves during these wake up hours that create who we are. Who am I you ask? I'd like to know the answer to that...I am a woman. I am a teacher. I am a person of great passion and faith. But...is my life one that will leave a mark were today to be my last. I would like to think so. I think I have some searching to do.
Lord. I love you. Let my life show that...daily. May my choices and my actions glorify you and let the mark I leave on this world be one that brings you glory.
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
But inbetween being born and dying, another inevitable thing: taxes. Oh, we also pay those AFTER we die. Lucky us.
-JDA
Post a Comment