There is a mountain I am climbing and the climb alone leaves me utterly exhausted. My mind, my body, all of me are close to being overwhelmed by this complete and total exhaustion. Though I myself have never even tried to do so, I have heard that climbing a mountain can be a very difficult journey. There are many things that can happen along the way that are not easy to encounter and make the journey rugged. But there is something that keeps hikers trekking up mountains. There is the utter joy of completing a seemingly impossible task. There is also the fact that when you are able to reach the top, you have the opportunity to see the world from that new and clear point of view... That in itself makes all the struggles and pain and tears well worth the journey.
I've embarked on a journey of a lifetime. Everest...won't keep me down.
I will embrace each day ... and take naps! :)
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment