Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tears

I am so overwhelmed by life right now that as I sit here to type...the thoughts in my head burst forth in tears instead of words. Can I share that here? Not really. I did some blog reading today and well a lot of pain I thought was gone came tumbling back over me. I read some things someone posted about me *sigh* the words hit home and hard. I want to give you answers. I want to explain. The feeling of you slipping farther and farther away is pain I don't know what to do with. I don't want to lose you, but I can't hold on to you. What made you call me at this exact second as I sit here typing about you? Are you that perceptive that you can hear my thoughts? Are you reading my mind? Of course not...you wouldn't have said those things if you could.

I'm sorry. If these words aren't to you...If you don't know what the heck I am talking about know this...

Hold close those you love. Be open. Be honest. Love....truly love....it is the only way to be loved in return. Don't hide behind your fears. Dance. Dance as often as you can!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3