Sunday, May 01, 2005

strawberry lemonade!

Yum!! So a while back I was introduced to Strawberry Lemonade at Lucilles...Someone said it was the best in the world. Yeah...they are right. Last night I was out at Victoria Garden's with a friend. We went to Lucilles and I remembered the last trip there. It had been my first day at Disneyland and we ended it with Strawberry Lemonade. A day I will never forget. But I digress.

Strawberry Lemonade at Lucille's is amazing!! I am quite sure that they will be getting more and more of my money now that there is one so close to home. It was a fun treat when we went to one far away...but there's one HERE now /cheer.

So yeah...if you have never been to Lucille's...GO~!! Order Strawberry Lemonade. You will be glad you did.

Oh yeah...and we need to do a 20something event...to Lucille's we go!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3