Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Choosing Life.

I know I haven't been writing anything near what I used to. My life has taken a road that was unexpected. Suddenly choice is something that scares me. I wonder if I am truly making the best choices, and where it didn't really matter much to me before whether or not there was a better choice, I would take my pick and run with it...now I am second guessing my choices. I have been planning a trip to Disney tomorrow and I really want to go. I have several times taken off after work and driven down there...but lately...well lately I've been tired. I don't know what the 'better' choice is in this situation, but I want to make it. I want to make the right choices. There are so many paths laid out in front of me right now. Some are solid and unwavering and I realize that there is no question that I need to go that direction, others are not so clear and the choices are there in front of me and I am forced to make them whether I am ready to or not. The choices must be made...and with God's help I will make them.

Lord, You know the decisions and the paths that lay in front of me. Guide my footsteps and my life. I love you.

2 comments:

timoth said...

Wow, ain't that the truth?

"When I was younger, so much younger than todaaay..."

Anonymous said...

We missed seeing you there... it wasn't the same without you! ºOº
-JDA

Swidget 1.0 3