Sunday, September 18, 2005

As summer turns to fall.

It is truly one of my favorite times of year. There is something so comforting about the sights and smells of autumn. It also falls at one of my most stressful times of year, but that is a good thing too I guess everyone needs a reminder to get out and enjoy the changing world around them in spite of the work overload and the stress. I am sitting at my desk on a Sunday afternoon with literally piles of student work that I need to sift and sort through, grade and record. I am going to get up now though and go out and enjoy a few hours of me time. I love fall and I want to go enjoy it! So I will. I am tired and I am overwhelmed and I've realized that I am going to stay that way if I don't do something about it.

I am really missing the midwest as I watch autumn come in this year, with the craft festivals and the hot apple cider, the smells and the colors of autumn are so stunning in southern Missouri. My life today is nothing like I imagined it would be, but I can make today a better day!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3