Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The NEW me...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So last weekend I finally went and bought clothes that actually fit me. What a difference that made in my getting up and getting ready in the mornings. People at work noticed the change. I'm not sure if it was the smile or the clothes but I blamed it on the clothes. It felt good to know I looked good. I haven't had clothes that fit me right in quite some time and it was an amazing feeling to know that I looked nice. I noticed that I smiled more when I felt better. Even my students noticed and that really felt good too.

To top off that amazing feeling, I went to see a friend after work, totally on the spur of the moment and I came home with a new haircut. It's dramatically different and I LOVE it. I feel so grown up now.

So new clothes, new hair ...yay!! I'm pulling myself out of this blackness that seemed consuming. It's not gonna win this one!!

1 comment:

*sara* said...

cute hair. you look very...seductive :)

Swidget 1.0 3