Monday, September 12, 2005

How many ??

13 hour days can one put in at work before they completely lose their minds? I think I'm on a quest to find that out. Here goes nothing....

I'm exhausted and it shows but school is running smoothly. I do wonder if my complete exhaustion is worth the hassleless time with the kiddos...I do know that I like being ultra prepared and it feels good going home knowing I could walk into class a minute before the bell rings and everything would be ready to just start teaching, but seriously ... they already underpay teachers...and we do things like this on a regular basis. There must be something wrong with me.

My back hurts. I'm gonna go lay down now. Here's the count...starting today gonna see how many of these days I put in.

One down. I already know tomorrow will be just as bad...*sigh*

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3