Friday, September 30, 2005

Good Morning World!!

yeah today is one of those days where sleep is incredibly elusive. I've already eaten breakfast, and taken care of some laundry and made the bed...and I don't HAVE to be out of bed for another hour technically. It feels good today though. I woke up feeling ok this morning and not like I needed to crawl under the covers again and never come out. Now THAT was an amazing feeling.

I'm going OUT tonight and I'm so very excited. I miss my friends and I miss doing things. I think one of the reasons I've been so down lately is that I just sit at home realizing I have a lot to do and not doing it. But tonight, I'm going to party with some blogging buddies. *okay okay, these guys are alL FAR from just blogging buddies considering I've been friends with them all since before I knew that blogs even existed,

Sam, Natalie, Eric, and I are meeting up for dinner in LA. I think we are going to go to some "posh" place *according to Natalie* and let Eric tell us stories of his adventures overseas. And boy did he have adventures. I'm green with jealousy. 4 countries in 3 weeks not counting being home...Someday, someday I'll see the world. I'll get a passport and get a stamp in it.

Tricia is planning a trip out to see me in November too.. :D I miss my Tricia!! I have been considering moving to wherever in the world she decides to move just so we can be close together again. We've always been 'close'...best friends since high school *and we went to high school in two different states!* But it sure would be nice to be able to go out shopping or have late night crops again like we used to do.

Anyway,things are looking up. I am feeling better *today* and we will take ONE day at a time for now. I'm showing a movie at school today. :D Gonna use the time to get all caught up on my grading *progress reports sometime in the next 3 weeks....gah...ALREADY?!?!*

Well *grins* I hope you all have a beautiful day!!

1 comment:

Eunice said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend planned...hope it went as great as you looked forward to!

Swidget 1.0 3