Well today it is. I get the keys to my new place. I am really starting a new life. I am super excited, but I am also scared. A friend gave me a book yesterday and I really am eager to read it. It truly seems like it was written for me. It's called "This Isn't the Life I Signed Up For...but I'm finding hope and healing." The best (ok not really the best put a fun part anyway) part is that it has daisies all over it. I truly love daisies. So today I am closing a door. Yeah the move is going to take a few days, but essentially I can now give out my new address and new phone number to everyone. I can say I don't live here anymore. And from now on, there is no 'we' with my apartment. I have condo. I rent from a friend. If I get a roommate, they rent from me. It's a me time. It sounds selfish.
Well world, off to another day full of meetings that I need to have a better outlook toward.
Lord, may I find something of worth in my time spent in meetings today. May I bless someone while I am there. Watch over my class for me, I can't watch over them and teach them today and attend these 'mandatory' meetings. Please give the sub discernment and patience....lots and lots of patience.
A new journey begins today...I read that it is not the journey that is difficult, it's the first step...here goes.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment