Sunday, October 17, 2004

Reality

I just don't know anymore. What is real? I mean, I know that we do things that are fake all the time. But how do you know when someone is being real with you. How do you keep trusting in people and believing that they truly are sharing themselves with you, when we know human nature (and I know we all do this) is to hide from these things? I mean when do you trust and when is your trusting in someone just being gullible and naive. I am tired of being hurt. I wish I could figure out who (here on Earth) to trust and believe in. I am obviously not doing so good at this. I trust in people and I believe in what they tell me and I end up getting very hurt.


In my reality, I don't want to share who I am with you because you can use that knowledge to hurt me. I don't want you to tell me who you are because, you may only be showing me the parts you want me to see and in the reality of it the parts you are hiding will hurt me. I am tired of the pain. I am afraid to trust. I don't know who to believe. It hurts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friend... I know that hurt. You stand in a place looking for a safe place to go, but there is no where. You know you in your mind that you can hide under the shadow of His Almight wings, but where do you find them? With out His grace and protection is lonliness & dispare... It is horrible. I wish I had advice on how to get out of that frame of mind, but I think it might just have to work its way through. Building faith, letting the Lord heal your wounds.... I Love you, even if I have to prove it!

AAJ

Swidget 1.0 3