Sunday, October 31, 2004

Saving Daylight.

So I read about Daylight Saving Time today. If you click on this title, you can read about it too...not that you really want to. I was curious about some states observing it and others not observing. It seems strange to me. But I do like seeing the sunshine in the morning :) Maybe it will be easier to crawl out of bed early now. Probably not.

I also found a worldclock site that tells you the time just about anywhere. I found it very interesting. I learned a lot of really neat stuff. Honestly, I am awake super early and pretty bored. I know what I should be doing....but...

I had a wonderful week with mom. We did a lot of neat projects. I am glad I decided not to move. I am not coming to the Halloween Party tonight. I have so many papers to grade it really is scary, so I am just going to stay home with some hot chocolate and a good movie and get some work done. It was hard to stay on top of everything with company.

Palm Springs next weekend :) That will be fun.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3