In college, my favorite professor gave us time to freewrite after a lesson. It was years later that I realized that my freewrite was profound and poetic.
MOLDING DREAMS
I am a Molder of Dreams.
I show children life.
I show children love.
I make a difference.
Children look up to me.
Children respect me.
I am a Molder of Dreams.
I share myself with others.
I give away me.
I love children.
My life makes a difference.
My attitude affects my children.
I am a Molder of Dreams.
I believe. I trust.
I inspire. I lead.
I guide. I direct.
I encourage. I share.
I am a Molder of Dreams.
I dream for children.
I show them that.
I believe in children.
I respect them.
They matter.
They matter to me.
I am a Molder of Dreams.
I am God's vessel.
I teach not only academics, I teach life.
I teach love. I teach respect.
I teach emotion. I teach dreams.
I teach children.
I am a Molder of Dreams.
My life is an example.
My life is a key.
I give that to children.
Shoot for the stars.
I teach children to dream.
I want to be an astronaut. I want to be a doctor.
I want to be a nurse. I want to be a banker.
I want to be a fashion designer. I want to be a pastor.
I want to be a scientist. I want to be a businessman.
I want to be a pilot. I want to be a policeman.
I want to be a fireman. I want to be a chef.
I want to be a missionary. I want to be a flight attendant.
I want to be a truck driver. I want to be a bus driver.
I want to be a teacher.
I want to make a difference.
I want to inspire.
I am a Molder of Dreams.
Friday, October 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment