I was suprised no one commented asking about the move that didn't happen. It's kinda funny. I guess my yahoo away message tonight sums that up. "Oh hush, I am fickle" There is soooo much more to this story, but I am exhausted, and therefore must sleep. I will update you all soon on the thoughting and the choices made this week :). But for now, I must leave you wondering, neglected, and this because my mom is here and we are having tooo much fun!
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I was surprised no one commented on my blog asking where I learned Japanese. You just never know what your readers might be thinking. Besides, you said to ask tomorrow... and it's never tomorrow here...
Anyway I hope the not moving goes well. I know how hard not packing can be.
Post a Comment