Thursday, October 28, 2004

So, I am not moving.

This sure has been a fun week. I started to move, and then after discussing it with my mom I decided to take back my intent to vacate and not break lease at my current apartment. That means that I will most likely be moving at the end of February, beginning of March instead, because that is when my lease will be up. I made the decision from several factors but the main one being that I desired to have a spare bathroom and the ability to share with someone else. I don't have anyone truly in mind (though several of you have expressed interest) but I want to leave that option open. I don't want to close that door, and then feel like I am not safe in my apartment by myself. The apartments where I now live are ones that I picked after looking for several months in regard to moving up here. I really like the location, the area...it's very comfortable and I like that. It is time for a change, so many things are changing in my life, but I decided to start changing the look instead of changing the actualy surroundings. I am truly enjoying my time with my mom here. We have started several fun projects (which we hope to finish tonight.) and have had some great conversations and it's' been fun to introduce here to some new and exciting foods.
So that is the main bit of why I am not moving. School is going ok, I need more time, but who doesn't.
So for now, I have a spare bedroom. I do have a temporary renter coming in for a while. Not sure how long though. Just helping out a friend of a friend :) Smile to you and a downpour of raindrops too.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3