Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Excitement.

Joy! There is something about today. Wish I could put my finger on it. It's probably one of the most stressful days in a long time, but I am making a conscious decision to smile anyway. :) here goes nothing...a doubting friend said "we'll see how big the grin is later today." I want to prove him wrong. Here goes!!


*Edit* 11:00 am Challenge me again. I just caught myself wanting very much to let the circumstances win. I remembered that commment....and I am choosing not to. *BIG GRIN*
I won't let you steal my joy!!

*Edit* 12:45 pm I am so going to make it through this school day with this smile. At lunch today the VP stopped and asked me how I was doing. She then commented on how great I looked. (It's just the smile I tell you!!). I am determined to make it through my day with a HUGE smile and a heart full of joy.

*Edit* 2:16 pm The final bell just rang and I AM STILL SMILING :) I made it through the worst of it. :) Now I just need to get caught up. Grades are due tomorrow. And the long night begins.

*Edit* 3:30 pm The piles on work are diminishing. The end is in sight. I will get through this with a smile....if by nothing but sheer determination. :)

2 comments:

timoth said...

What if you get home, and the power's off again?

simplymama said...

Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence there Tim :). I am going to make it. Finishing up the grading now. Just have to enter everything into the computer. Then off to home. And if the powers off, well, I did buy candles the last time it happened. I'll have a candlelit night then :)

Swidget 1.0 3