I was going to be obnoxious and post this on your Xanga site, since you took the easy link off of your Xanga site, but I will be nice since I love you so much!!
2. I will then tell what song[s] remind me of you.
Switchfoot "Dare You To Move", "This is Your Life" and of course all Newsboys.
3. Next, I will tell you who you remind me of, celebrity/animated or otherwise.
Hrm this was a hard one...you are so unique there isn't exactly 1 character but most I would have to say Bubbles of the PowerPuff Girls.
4. Last, i will try to name a single word that best describes you.
4 comments:
If I had known this kind of thing was allowed, I might update my blog a whole lot more often.
It's my blog. I can say whatever I want. :)
I was going to be obnoxious and post this on your Xanga site, since you took the easy link off of your Xanga site, but I will be nice since I love you so much!!
2. I will then tell what song[s] remind me of you.
Switchfoot "Dare You To Move", "This is Your Life" and of course all Newsboys.
3. Next, I will tell you who you remind me of, celebrity/animated or otherwise.
Hrm this was a hard one...you are so unique there isn't exactly 1 character but most I would have to say Bubbles of the PowerPuff Girls.
4. Last, i will try to name a single word that best describes you.
Seeker (not as in Harry Potter either).
I'll put it back.
Post a Comment