Wednesday, January 12, 2005

When I grow up.

In all my life, I have never allowed TV to become a regular part of my life. I have ALWAYS found better things to do with my time. My dad threw our TV out when I was young and it provided me with a chance to learn to love other pursuits, such as reading and spending time exploring nature. But, alas, some great mind has broken down my resolve and there is ONE show I watch religiously. It's Alias.

kaspirant : When I grow up I want to be just like Sydney Bristow!! She's my hero!!
kaspirant : Well, that and my dad.
kaspirant : and my 6th grad SS teacher/8th grade LA teacher *Ms Rezba*
kaspirant : and my Middle School Art teacher... *Mrs. Trafton*
kaspirant : yeah all rolled into one.
kaspirant : Now if I can just learn how to grow up.

Yeah so it's kinda funny that my Art, Language Arts and Social Studies teachers are the ones who stick out as awesome teachers and I teach Math and Science.


So here's my Alias quote for the week.
Tell me what you think of it..is there any truth here at all?

Jack Bristow to Sydney Bristow
"Sometimes a satisfying lie can do more good than the awful truth?"

4 comments:

Keyframegirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
simplymama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
simplymama said...

Yeah so I made a list of reasons why I need TiVo.

1. I seriously HATE commercials, especially the ones for Horror/Scary movies. They drive me insane. I'd like to not have to watch them.
2. There is one hour a week I would like to do nothing but sit in front of my Television. During that one hour this last week, I was needed WAY too much by people I love. They are ultimately more important than the one hour of TV I'd like to watch.

And the reason not to get TiVo.

1. I would seriously only TiVo one show a week.

Anonymous said...

I hate that comment delete button...sorry nats.

Swidget 1.0 3