It was beautiful walking out of my apartment this morning. The sun was bright. The grass was a glazed white color from frost. (This is something I haven't seen in a while). I walked to my car and there was frost on my windows as well. I knew there was a reason I kept that scraper in my car all these years back from my Illinois days, but I didn't use it. Growing up in Illinois you learn the tricks. So I turned my car on, sprayed the front window with the windshield washer fluid while allowing my wiper blades to do their stuff. I also turned on the rear defrost, and and then proceeded to push the buttons on all the windows to roll them down and up again. Push the buttons..front two windows clean. Push the buttons... *Thunk* Instead of the motorized sound of a window rolling down, I hear a thud that was not quite so welcome. So I tried to push the button up. Amazingly the window rolled up. *sigh of relief* Then *Thunk* it's back down again, only this time, I hadn't pushed the button. At this point, I didn't think there was anything I could do, so I just drove to school with the window down. When I got to school I pulled the window back up into place, and am praying it stays.
They guy came and fixed my heater yesterday, and listened to the way my dryer growls, so he's coming back today to take a look at that. Oh, and if you open my microwave, watch out, it kinda slides out of it's nest above the stove where it belongs. When he saw that his jaw nearly hit the floor. His words were "Oh Sh**". So yeah, I guess that's not a good thing either. Does it end?
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment