Friday, January 14, 2005

Hope and Hoops.

*Sigh*

These two words hold a lot of meaning to me right now. They are so close to the same thing and yet so very different. How I wish I could find the way to communicate the difference.
I wish I could explain what this means. Good Luck all!!

HOPE
Function: noun1 archaic : TRUST, RELIANCE2 a : desire accompanied by expectation of or belief in fulfillment *came in hopes of seeing you*; also : expectation of fulfillment or success *no hope of a cure*


HOOP
Function: noun hoop1 : a circular strip used especially for holding together the staves of containers or as a plaything 2 a : a circular figure or object : RING b : the rim of a basketball goal; broadly : the entire goal


2 comments:

lexerdax said...

Hope and hoop? You crazy. :) Love ya, girl!

simplymama said...

Yeah, I prolly am Lexa. But, it makes sense in my head. I promise.

Swidget 1.0 3