Well, we have all done this before, and we are all used to failing. I am determined and motivated to make 2005 my best year yet.
1. Give up soda. (I did this before...and lost a lot of weight. There is really nothing good about soda, so here it goes.)
2. Finish my scrapbook. (This won't be easy, but I am going to do it. Knowing what scrapbook it is makes it easier for you to understand how hard it will be.)
3. Procrastinate less. (Ok, so I know I can't not procrastinate at all...so I have decided to attempt to do it less...I know I know..not very measureable.)
4. Call my sisters at least once a week. Call Tricia and Natalie at least once a week. (I love you guys and you all deserve to hear from me more. Feel super special you made it into my resolutions.)
5. Do care packages again. (I used to send one out a month. I loved doing it and was blessed by that, I am pretty sure the recipients were blessed by them too...)
6. Read the Bible in it's entirety. (There are a lot of lessons I can still learn.)
7. Be a light. Shine like the stars. (I want the whole world to know...just by seeing me hearing me knowing me that the difference in me is Jesus.)
Saturday, January 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment