Saturday, January 01, 2005

Feeling Home.

I am headed home today. Woo hoo. 20somethings I'll see you tomorrow. *or not because we aren't meeting...so yeah see you next week, unless someone wants to try to get together some time during the week...*

So much has happened that I just am truly at a loss for words.

My roommate moved out and I will be coming home to an empty apartment. That is a good thing though. I am ready for some "me" time. I am ready to find me and start growing. Thank you for your prayers. My family still needs them.

For those of you I've spoken to in the last week, who are aware of what specifically is going on, through this time at home....I have truly started grieving the end of my marriage. With the pain of what is going on with my family and with this...the pain is intense.

2 comments:

*sara* said...

so, no matter how many times we apologize, the fact remains we never really fix the problem. In any event-know that you are deeply loved, and some of my best times were spent in VW's with you. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Swidget 1.0 3