So, I posted a story, because it was how I saw it. *sara* brought up that no matter how many times forgiven...etc...and I couldn't understand why she was bringing it up again. totogirl just walked away, and that was a choice she made. That's fine. I wasn't happy with letting the friendship die. So, I posted comments and attempted to start conversations. I was accused of baiting and trying to make people feel guilty.
You don't know me anymore. I understand that. I thought that maybe, just maybe we could have a sliver of the kind of friendship we used to have. I guess it's my fault for severing all ties my senior year of high school when I left, when my life was upside down completely and my parents were getting divorced. It's not that I needed your friendship, I wanted it. I guess that I am selfish and you don't need that kind of person in your life. I have friends and several who have chosen to stay in touch through the good times and the bad.
We have lost touch. There was rough times, but I thought we were 'adult' enough to see past that.
Goodbye old friends. Enjoy your life. You will never hear from me again. I am sorry for all the hurt and pain that attempting to reconnect has brought you.
It was never intended. Next time you want to tell me how I feel, try to know who I am first.
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment